Yepp – Kajsa was photobombing with her whiskers yesterday!
We all know that humans are weird, but the recent events at our holiday domicile are in a class of its own. Granny has a great sofa: perfect for two humans and two cats … IF the humans were sitting which is only fair as they’re so tall! However, both Mom and Granny are very egoistic: they lay down (why do they have beds then?) and force us to go away! This is an ongoing battle, we were already fighting for our rights in January!
Now, the real bummer: we had no idea that you can turn the sofa into a queen size bed!!!
Mom explained that “we” only need the sofa bed when “we” have overnight guests.
Eh what??? To make this one clear:
- Our humans complain that we take too much space
- They could significantly enlarge the sofa
- They say it’s only necessary when they’ve overnight guests
- Tessa and I are staying at Granny’s place for several weeks
- However, we aren’t considered overnight guests
- They say the sofa is too small for all of us
Any idea how they managed to get a sapiens behind their species?